Step 1: Determine how much home can you purchase.
- Check your Credit Rating
- Calculate How Much Home You Can Afford – Calculate
2. Find a Realtor
3. Getting pre-qualified and pre-approved
- What mortgage is right for you
4. Searching the the Perfect House
- What Area ( rural or urban )
- School District do you want to live in.
- What are the Must Have’s and Would Like To Have’s
- How many bedrooms
- Style: Contemporary, traditional, or other
- Single Home, Condo, Townhouse
- Local amenities: parks, transportation, services etc.
Having a good realtor can assist you in determining your perfect home by asking the right questions. Lifestyle questions will also determine your style of living you are expecting in a property that will add to your everyday home experience. ( lifestyle: urban, rural, with a view, lakefront, golf community, senior living,Do you entertain a lot, a guest room, inlaw suite, pets that need a yard, etc )
5. Making an Offer
6. Working with the Lender
7. Contract to Settlement