Rental Property Owners
Property owners are finding that a good rental agent really pays off.
Questions to ask yourself…….
- How long will it take to find the right tenant ?
- How many appointments and no shows will you spend time on ?
- When advertising for and interviewing a prospective tenant are you in compliance with the Fair Housing Act. Not knowing this can get you in trouble and be expensive.
- Rental Applications: The do’s and don’t when using this form to be in compliance. Many online rental application forms ask one simple question that can get you in trouble.
- Will you pull a credit and background check and if so are you inspected for the type of credit report you really need ? Why credit scores are not good enough.
- What are your risk and the chances of no rent payments after the first month or two ?
- If you get a bad tenant, what will it take to remove them and at what expense to you and the property itself ?
- Are you a hands on property owner ?
- How do you find the right agent to make it easy and worth your while?
Answer to the above is: The right agent will have the experience, professionalism, achieve quality results and will back up their performance with a guarantee.
Michaelangelo possesses these attributes for quality results that your rental needs to achieve its goals. Consider the below experience,
- Michaelangelo has 25 years of experience in the residential rental market.
- Management experience in:
- Single family housing
- Multi family housing
- Government subsidized housing
- Student housing consisting of 80 units.
- He has given numerous seminars on a number of landlord issues.
- Written a book on how to get good tenants.
- Member of the state Residential Owners Association. An organization that advocates for rental property through state legislation.
- Realtor in bucks county and is passionate about real estate.
Feel free to Contact Michaelangelo for a consultation of your rental needs. Direct # : (215) 470-1983 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org